|Producers:||Karoline Leth, Philippa Kowarsky, Sandra Itkoff, Knut Ogris|
|Country:||Israel, Denmark, USA, Austria|
FESTIVALS AND AWARDS
- Winner Premio di Popoli for Best Film- Festival dei Popoli
- Winner Asia Pacific Screen Award for Best Documentary
- Winner Grand Award- DMZ Docs Film Festival Korea
- Winner Grierson Award for Best Documentary – London Film Festival
- Special Mention- Tribeca Film Festival
- Winner Audience Award - Documental Madrid
- Winner Best Research Award - Doc Aviv Film Festival
- Winner The Stanley Kubrick Award for Bold and Innovative Filmmaking-Traverse City Film Festival
Films as Director & Cinematographer:
2001- "Marta and Luis" – 50 min documentary. Screened in Edinburgh Film festival, IDFA, DOCAVIV and other international film festivals
2003- "Checkpoint" – 80 min. documentary. Won the first award in IDFA, Toronto, San Francisco, Munich, Madrid, Barcelona, Rome, Belgrade, Rio de Janeiro and more. Received over 20 awards, and screened in over 120 international film festivals.
2005-"5 days"- 94 min. documentary. Participated in Sundance, IDFA, Edinburgh, Melbourne, Gothenburg, Seoul and altogether, around 40 international film festivals- in which won several awards.
2007-"Flipping Out"- 83 min. documentary. Berlinale film festival 2008- Forum. Thessaloniki, Buenos Aires, Krakow, San Francisco, and about 40 more international Film Festivals.
Reviews at the Berlinale: http://www.screendaily.com/ScreenDailyArticle.aspx?intStoryID=43007